WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Remember your settings between visits to our site
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Make continuous improvements to our website
Cookies used on seafordmartellorotarywalk.org.uk are not used to:
- Collect personally identifiable information
- Collect sensitive information
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
For more information about disabling cookies please see the following guides depending on which Internet browser you are using:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
COOKIES USED ON WWW.SEAFORDMARTELLOROTARYWALK.ORG.UK
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. An example of this might be an embedded YouTube video. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functionality of the services offered by the third parties.
It may be that you are concerned cookies related to so called spyware. In this instance, rather than disabling cookies in your browser (which would limit functionality), it may be preferable to install some anti-spyware software which would automatically block or delete cookies that may be considered a threat or invasive.